email program suggestion

epsas at inflicted.net epsas at inflicted.net
Mon Dec 24 10:25:24 PST 2001

Fetchmail is the best option for checking multiple email accounts - it lets you receive email into your local spool.  That coupled with procmail and a good mail reader like mutt is what I use for managing my email.  Graphical front-ends are nice and all, but useless for serious email processing.  Stay away from Pine, it may be easy to use, but it is not very configurable.